General Terms of Service
§1 Validity towards businesses and definition of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Formation of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop https://geigenmanufaktur.com/shop
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract is realised with
Geigenbau Ryszard Osowski
(3) The presentation of the goods in our webshop is not a legally binding contract on our part, it is a non-binding invitation for a consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in written form, text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. When the deadline has expired before realisation, the offer is considered as rejected.
(4) The following steps are necessary to make an order in our online shop. The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selecting the the desired goods
2) Confirming by clicking the “Add to Cart” button
3) Checking the information in the shopping cart
4) Pressing the “Continue to checkout” button
5) Entering the invoice details
6) Second review or correction of the respective entered data
7) Legally binding confirmation of the paid order by clicking the button “Place order”
Before submitting the binding order, the consumer can return to the website, on which the customer’s details are typed in, by pressing the “back” button contained in the internet browser he is using to correct input errors. Also, cancelling the order process is possible by closing the internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing form, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://geigenmanufaktur.com/en/gtc. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible through the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices shown include German VAT and other price components. Depending on the order there can be additional shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying via bank transfer or in cash. Other payment options such as PayPal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) are available if requested in writing or by telephone.
(3) If the consumer has chosen payment via bank transfer, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch immediately. The delivery takes place at the latest within 10 working days. In the case of payment via bank transfer, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the order payment is transferred onto the bank account. For all other payment methods, it starts on the day after the contract is concluded. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item also passes to the buyer when the item is handed over to the buyer.
§5 retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the ordered goods until the full payment is received.
Right of Revocation
§6 Right of revocation of the customer as a consumer:
Right of revocation for consumers
Consumers have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following stipulation, whereby consumers are any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity:
Right of Revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform
about your decision to cancel this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email).
Consequences of withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received a notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever will be realised earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
All goods must be in perfect condition when withdrawn. There must be no signs of wear or damage. In the event of a damaged good, the customer has to assume the costs for a possible repair or settle the damage with a payment in the height of the value impairment caused by the damage.
End of revocation policy
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§8 contract language
As contract language, German will be available exclusively.
Latest update of the General Terms and Conditions 21.05.20